Our services for au pair agencies
As an agency you can follow three easy steps to find matching au pairs or host families for your clients:
Step 1: Register as partner agency
- After you registered, you can test us for 7 days, totally free of charge and without any obligations
- Only if you like what you get, you decide for a month or year membership (for pricing, see below)
- The yearly payment offers the lowest price per month right from the start. You can of course also start with a monthly payment scheme and change to the yearly payment any time to start saving!
Step 2: Set up your profile
- Set up your own profile / agency page
- Promote yourself and your services
- Be found by families and au pairs who search for agency support
Step 3: Find matching au pairs or host families for your clients
- You want your host families to use the online system of cAP?
- Ask / help your families to register at https://connectaupair.world
- As soon as the family is registered, they can search online for au pairs who meet their demands (on their own or with your help)
- You don't want your host families to use the cAP platform?
- Simply upload host family profiles as attachments to your agency profile, so that au pairs can read through the profiles and proactively contact you if they would like to be placed with one of your host families.
- With help of our fastMatch function, you can additionally search for matching au pairs for your host families and contact them via the cAP messaging system
- You want to place your au pairs with host families from connectAuPair?
- This just works as described above - simply upload the au pair profiles as attachments to your agency profile, so that host families can read through the profiles and proactively contact you if they would like to host one of your au pairs.
- With help of our fastMatch function, you can additionally search for matching host families for your au pairs and contact them via the cAP messaging system
For using the above described basic functionality you only pay a very competitive flatrate which is independent from the number of your clients in the system.