How to become an au pair in Norway?
typical day in a family
cost of living
The prices listed here are approximate:
- 1 litre of petrol: NOK 12-16
- 1 litre of milk: NOK 14-18
- Cappuccino at a coffee bar: NOK 35-40
- Pack of cigarettes: NOK 100
- Cinema ticket: NOK 100
- Main course in a budget restaurant: NOK 100-150
- Main course in an upmarket restaurant: NOK 220-350
- A bottle of beer in a grocery shop: NOK 25-35
- A bottle of beer in a bar: NOK 70-90
- Room for two in a budget hotel: NOK 1000
- Room for two in a mid-range hotel: NOK 1,500
- Room for two in a luxury hotel: NOK 2,600 or more
The information above was taken from The official travel guide to Norway.
|New Year's Day||1 January|
|Labour Day||1 May|
|Constitution Day||17 May|
|Christmas Day||25 December|
|Boxing Day||26 December|
Hi, my name is Taina Karttunen
and I’m responsible for this country information
I have thoroughly researched the information on this page, still I can’t give a guarantee that everything is correct and up-to-date.
If you should find any mistakes, please send me a message.
If you have any questions regarding the information on this page, you can ask them in the community.
Community for NorwayPlease log in to write me a message.