questions to Country information

About immigration to arrive abroad

I have already made my profile from bangladesh for Aupair. I have no visa any foreign countries. But i have a passport.  Is it possible to go any country and doing my job?  If possible how i make sure visa or other activities? 

1 Answerslatest answer: 3 years ago 2345 views

Filter answers

Answered by

Hello Tazul,

to work as an au pair, you will need a national visa which permits this type of activity.

You can find detailed information in our "country information - step by step - visa" (

Best regards,
Sabrina from the connectAuPair team

send cancel

Thank you for reporting this answer

We will check your report and block the answer if applicable.