questions to Country information rules and regulations minimum / maximum stay

Does an au pair receive a work visa?

How does an au pair stay for a long amount of time in a country where she/he is not a citizen?

1 Answerslatest answer: 3 years ago 1466 views

Filter answers

Answered by

Dear Jessica,

thank you for your message! 

Au pairs must normally have a national visa which permits this type of activity.

You can find detailed information in our "country information - step by step - visa".

Best regards,
Sabrina from the connectAuPair team

send cancel

Thank you for reporting this answer

We will check your report and block the answer if applicable.