questions to Country information prerequisites other restrictions

Does my EU student residence permit allow me to work in UK?

I am a non-EU student, but currently I have residence permit in Finland (since I am studying there) and I was wandering if my student residence permit allows me to work in UK?

Thanks in advance.

1 Answerslatest answer: 4 years ago 2093 views

Filter answers

Answered by

Dear Bayana,

In acccordance with the eligibility criteria for a Tier 4 (General) student visa there have been found no information about the fact that a granted student residence permit from an EEA-country gives you permission to study - and work - in UK.  On the website of the UK Visas and Immigration you have the possibility to download a "Guide to supporting documents - Tier 4" where all supporting documents are listed.

Best regards,

Ilona from the cAP team

send cancel

Thank you for reporting this answer

We will check your report and block the answer if applicable.