becoming au pair / host family which host country?

How I get visa for CANADA as Nanny or Housekeeper.

I am working in SINGAPORE as Domestic Worker.How should I get CANADA VISA? 

1 Answerslatest answer: 4 years ago 2193 views

Filter answers

Answered by

Hello Tanuja,

Thanks a lot for your question.

First of all, like for all countries, you can find the country information here:
The prerequisite to apply for permanent residence as a care giver for children are quite strong. You can find directly on the official Canadian webpage if you are eligible here:

The other option is then to work as a temporary in-home care-giver. You can here again find the details here:
In this case it is easier to enter the program, but still a lot of paperwork has to be done by the host family.

Please let me know if we can assist further.


send cancel

Thank you for reporting this answer

We will check your report and block the answer if applicable.