view all FAQ

Generally, au pairs holding the citizenship of one of the EU/EEA/CH member states can become a summer au pair for a host family living in EU/EEA/CH.

For all others, becoming / hosting a summer au pair is unfortunately no option - most countries issue an au pair visa only for a minimum stay of 6 months and as an au pair visa is normally also issued only once in a life time, most au pairs want to become an au pair for the maximum possible time, which is generally 12 months (all details about the regulations in the different host countries can be found in the country information!)

register now for free